A big thank you to Zara from https://zarawritesz.wordpress.com for nominating me for The Blog-aholic Award. I really appreciate being nominated for such a kind award, Jazak Allah Kheir…
“The Blog-aholic Award is an award for bloggers addicted to blogging with creative, ingenious and inspiring posts. They mesmerize their followers with their posts, keep them captivated and riveted to their blog. The Blog-aholic Award is also for bloggers who share and inspire others” – The Recipe Hunter (Cook and Enjoy)
My Best Post:
My best post has to be Always believe that something wonderful is about to happen because it reminds me of the most important things in life…
Three Facts About Me:
- I converted to Islam when I was 22 Alhamdulillah.
- I teach preschool & every day it makes me laugh!
- I am trying to write a book in my spare time.
I Nominate: (you don’t have to take part if you wish not to)
- Muslimah According To Me
- Muslimah Misunderstood
- Step Inside My Handbag
- Love Hijab Girl
- Karen Viramontes
- The Muslimah Diaries
- Adila M Karol
- Put the above award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog (it can be to the post in which they nominated you or any other post or you can even link to their “About” page.)
- Mention the creator: (The Recipe Hunter (Cook and Enjoy)) of this award and please provide a link or pingback as I (Esmé of The Recipe Hunter (Cook and Enjoy) would love to meet you!
- Write a post to show your award.
- Share a link to your best post(s).
- Share 3 interesting and different facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5-10 fellow bloggers, or more if you wish.
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them and provide the link to the post you created.